We are recruiting an event coordinator to join our small, busy and growing company.
The position will be based in London but will involve some national and international travel.
We are looking for someone friendly, motivated and pro-active, with a love of the cocktail world, a strong events background, ideally with bar industry experience and passion for anything related to food and drink.
- End to end event ownership from proposal through to planning and execution, including P&L management.
- Organisation and management of client events, including; brand events, cocktail competitions, bar/cocktail and food shows.
- Prepare and deliver engaging and dynamic presentations, seminars and tastings.
- Create post-event reports for brand clients.
- This role reports into the Client/Brand Account Manager
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 5 years of bar industry experience within the cocktail world.
- Be creative and outgoing.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be well presented, reliable and flexible with working hours.
- Be fluent in English (Italian or second language considered a bonus).
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
Powerpoint) and G-Suite (Gmail, drive, google calendar).
- Be well organised, proactive and able to manage multiple projects
- Be numerate and comfortable managing budgets.
Please send the CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org