With 2018 fast approaching, we would like to take a moment to thank you all for sharing with us an incredible 2017:
- January: The Sunday Times has featured ITALICUS between the hottest products to watch in 2017
- February: we have launched the first ITALICUS European challenge, in which the best bartenders of the continent were asked to use their talent to create innovative Aperitivo cocktails
- March: ITALICUS is available in Germany and France covering the entire Western Europe only six months after the launch
- April: Simone Caporale has designed a unique ITALICUS menu for Tales of The Cocktails On Tour in Edinburgh
- May: with an unforgettable party at NoMad in NYC, we have officially celebrated our launch in the USA
- June: the ITALICUS aperitivo week brought the citrus trend to the most beautiful Greek islands
- July: ITALICUS Rosolio di Bergamotto was crowned “Best new spirit” at the Tales of the Cocktails Spirited Awards in New Orleans, the first time ever for an Italian brand in over 15 years
- August: TV presenter Sarah Kingsbury included ITALICUS in the aperitivo drinks section on the Sunday Brunch show on Channel 4 and it is also profiled on Adam Morganstern’s Forbes.com article, “Italicus: The Drink of Italian Royalty Returns To The Cocktail Scene”
- September: the brand is officially distributed in over 20 countries around the world and is profiled on Wall Street Journal’s MarketWatch in Charles Passy’s article, “Is this the best new bottle of booze in the world?”
- October: ITALICUS Rosolio di Bergamotto has won “Best New Product” at the Mixology Bar Awards in Berlin. For the first time ever a new brand wins National, European and World best new spirit of the year: unbelievable achievement!
- November: ITALICUS is awarded “Mejor Producto” at FIBAR Valladolid in Spain
- December: a new Global Brand Ambassador has been chosen and will be announced in January 2018!
We would like to take this chance to wish you a great 2018…Salute!