What’s going on in 2018?
With 2017 left behind we are now ready to get into the 2018 discovering the new drink and food trends all around the world.
Italspirits team would like to thank all the people supported and helped us to share the Italian Drinking Culture last year and here is a list of the best Food & Bar Shows for the current year:
- “Madrid Fusion” 22th-23th-24th of January – which turns the capital of Spain into the capital of the gastronomy world for three days
- “Paris Cocktail week”, 20th-27th of January – The fourth edition of the city’s only cocktail fest will play out over 50 top Parisian bars
- “ProWein”, 18th-19th-20th March, Dusseldorf – ProWein is the world’s leading trade fair for wine and spirits, the largest industry meeting for professionals from viticulture, production, trade, and gastronomy.
- “Veneuz Bar Show” 25th-26th-27th of March, Belgium – there will be talks on different plans, programs, seminars, debates, and tastings. Hospitality specialists and premium brands from all over the world will show their mastery in drinks (cocktails, coffee, liquor, beer, soft drinks) and food
- “Alimentaria Barcelona”, 16th-19th of April – Alimentaria is the leading trade show for food, drinks, and gastronomy in both Spain and Mediterranean arc, and on International benchmark for the industry
- “Tales of the Cocktails Edinburgh” 7th-11th of April – Tales of the cocktails on tour return with an even bigger slate of seminars, distillery meet and greets, tastings, bar tours and more
- “VinItaly”, 5th-18th of April, Verona – The most important Italian wine fair, a great show and a showcase for the best wineries in Italy
- “Cibus”, 7th-10th of May, Parma -It is the key event of the Italian bio-food sector
- “Lisbon Bar Show” 15th-16th of May – It is the best bar event in Portugal, that showcases products like alcoholic beverage, bars, cocktails, and whiskey
- “Perfect Serve Amsterdam”, 27th-28th of May – The bartender networking and inspiration event in Amsterdam
- “Bar Convent Brooklyn”, New York, 12th-13th of June – First edition of the show in Brooklyn
- “Taste of London”, 13th-17th June – It is an opportunity to taste dishes from London’s best restaurants, to see top chefs preparing incredible delicacies in live masterclasses
- “Food & Wine Classic”, Aspen, 15th-17th of June – America’s most important culinary event. It consists of three days of cooking demonstrations, wine tastings and discussions by world-class chefs and wine experts.
- “Imbibe”, London 2th-3th of July – It is an annual exhibition in which people can explore the entire spectrum of drinks categories, and a meeting of drink professionals, including buyers, managers, and bartenders
- “Tales of the Cocktails”, New Orleans, 17th-22th, July – It is a fundamental drinking event, in which bartenders, bar owners, and other professionals in the bar and spirits industry hold seminars and tastings to celebrate the art of the cocktail
- “Moscow Bar Show”, St. Petersburg, 4th-6th, September – Moscow Bar Show is the highlight of the Russian bar calendar, bringing together Russia’s professional drinks community to experience three days of presentations, seminars and demonstrations from the very best international drinks and bar experts
- “Barometer Bar Show”, 29th-30th of September, Kiev – A grandiose bar festival takes place in the capital of Ukraine and in two days gathered, perhaps, all who are related to bar culture: from fans of cocktails to legendary gurus and stars of the bar world
- “Salone del Gusto”, 20th-24th of September, Torino – Most important show dedicated to food and gastronomy
- “London Cocktail week”, 1th-7th of October – It is the biggest, most vibrant celebration of our capital’s fantastic cocktail scene
- “Bar Convent Berlin”, 8th-9th-10th of October -It is the most unique spirits event in Germany, as well as one of the fastest growing cocktails fairs in Europe, the duration will be for the first time 3 days
- “Athens Bar Show” 6th-7th of November – Showcases products like educational exhibition for bartenders and professionals bars featuring new and modern cocktails, as well as alcoholic beverages
- “Fibar”, 14th-15th-16th of November, Valladolid – Consolidated as the Professional Salon and Congress of reference in the national scene and with clear internationalization of it
We wish you all the best for this 2018 and we look forward to seeing you around very soon!